Port Hole Conference Center
The CENTER of the Oregon Coast
77567 Hwy 101, Gardiner, Oregon 97441
This beautiful, full-service conference venue is available for groups of many sizes, from small family gatherings to major retreats.
The grounds offer several venues for activities and gatherings.
- A cafeteria with commercial kitchen is a multi-use space, for meals and audiences of up to 50.
- Upstairs classrooms, one with a board room table, are excellent for seminars and study groups.
- Small upstairs kitchen can be used for coffee breaks and light meals.
- A speaker’s loft is available for overnight keynoters or hosts. Cots are available for set-up in the larger classroom.
- A guest house can accommodate 6-8, for family gatherings or overnight mini-retreats.
- A full-service bookstore, Port Hole Books, houses about 20,000 new, used and rare books for your reading and browsing pleasure.
- Sound system, flat-screen monitor and white boards are available.
Please watch for future announcements regarding our events.
Contact us for more details, pricing and scheduling. We welcome all inquiries.